Saturday, August 22, 2009

Who did it?

Funny story that happened last week. Savannah and I were standing in line at the grocery store getting ready to swipe the credit card when someone (Savannah) lets out this huge butt jiggling fart. It didn't sound like something that would come out of a little girl. I look at her and say, "Savannah, what was that?" At this point I don't think that the cashier believes it came from this sweet little girl. I am totally embarassed thinking the cashier thinks it was me. Then Savannah says to me, "What else am I supposed to do?" I always that is was the parent that embarasses the child not the other way around. Savannah, I love you but you are the Princess of gross!

3 comments:

marilee said...

That's a great story! You'll have to remember that for her wedding dinner.... Love it!

Keith and Allie said...

Sure Sarah! I've known you long enough to know you can hold your own in a blue dart contest! The smeller is the feller as they say!

The Despain Gang said...

LOL!!!! Awesome post