Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Hiking

We took advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and went for a family hike. It was absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was just the perfect temperature.


Here we are all together at the beginning of the hike. I lagged behind because I was carrying Dylan which weighs about 30 lbs. I thought I would be able to do it easily since I have started bootcamp and had to wear a 30 lb. vest for the first week while exercising.

Taking a rest.


Zach always has to be in the lead.

Posing for a picture on the bridge. Savy with her head tilted to one side is her favorite pose.


Zach and Savannah loved throwing rocks in to the water. They also found a ton of Lady bugs along the way. They were huge ones. Dylan didn't like them too much. He is terrified of bugs.

No comments: