Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We all had a happy Halloween. Thanks to Cami and Stan for a wonderful meal before trick or treating. Zach loved his Jedi Costume. I went to go buy him a jedi costume before Halloween but they were $50 for a piece of crap costume. I looked at the costume and decided I could sew one for him. I think it turned out great! It was alot of hard work since I am not a real great seamstress. There was alot of stitches to be unpicked because I had sewn stuff backwards.
Savannah's costume was easy. Thanks again Cami for letting us borrow the Snow White Costume. Savannah had 2 different costumes. She was also Cinderella. It is a little bit long in front so she decided to be Snow White for trick or treating.
And of course we can't forget Dylan. He was darling as baby Yoda. He already kind of looks like Yoda with his cute pokey ears. I tried to find a Charlie Brown costume for him - because his Charlie Brown's twin - But no luck!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

What cute kids! Hannah was Snow White too! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

The Despain Gang said...

What adorable costumes! Well done sarah