Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Six Quirky Things

Thanks Annie. You are quirky. But that's what I like about you!

1. Just like you, Annie, I had calling people on the phone. If there is anyway to get around it - I will do it. I put off getting my hair colored because I hate calling people. That's why my roots get pretty bad. You know your roots are getting bad when your husband suggested getting your hair done.

2. I hate the feel of newspaper and velvet. I don't know why I have always hated that.

3. I secretly play Webkinz while Zach is asleep. I love to play the games.

4. I love to take a bath at night. It relaxes me. It has to be so hot - most people couldn't stand it. I hate to be cold.

5. I hate public bathrooms! They are soooo disgusting. I hate having to take Savannah into them because she has to touch everything. The other day we went to Target - and of course she had to go to the bathroom. So we try to fit everyone into the handicapped stall. The seats are black instead of white and she is so fascinated by this that she has to rub her hand all along the black seat. I was in shock. We had to totally disinfect her hands.

6. I would love to cook more often if all the ingredients were premeasured in cute little bowls like on the Martha Stewart show. And if someone would clean up the mess after I am done. Actually I would just love to have personal chef. I think I would eat so much more healthy if I had a personal chef. I hate cutting up food - especially raw chicken. I had the hardest time doing that while I was pregnant. Does that make you sick Marilee and Annie? Sorry! Probably, just thinking about it make you guys sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you did the tag! I love getting to re-know you after all these years! I HATE my kids touching bathrooms (and looking in the bowl as it flushes - it makes me crazy that I always tell them to step back and turn away and they won't listen!) I also cannot stand raw chicken and even once had a nightmare about raw chicken. It has nothing to do with being pregnant, it's been like that my whole life. That's why I cook a lot of pasta dishes. I will only do chicken in a crockpot! (lazy, huh?) I love your quirks Salt!

The Despain Gang said...

Sarah, I totally relate to the fifth one about cooking. I feel exactly the same. I hate cutting up anything and everything--including chicken, veggies, etc. I get impatient. I would totally eat more healthy if I had a chef. Dito thought.