Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zach's first lost tooth & crazy hair day


I had been bugging Zach to let me pull his tooth since it had been hanging by a thread. He agreed to let me pull it out the next day - BUT, he was eating some apples with dinner and it just fell out. It didn't even hurt. He thought it was part of his apple. Thank goodness he didn't swallow it!



It was Red Ribbon week and some of the activities included having a crazy hair day. Last year we were slackers so this year we had to go all out. (The T.V. was on while I was taking this picture - I kept telling them to look at me - finally I just took the picture).

1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

WOW his first tooth gone. That's crazy; he's growing up so fast. Love the hair dos. Hope everything went well last Monday.
-Melissa